
We left the week after VBS and went to the Smoky Mountains for Jeremy's annual family reunion for a few days. One evening while we were there, we went down to Pigeon Forge to let Brooklyn and several of her cousins ride the go-karts and several other things. Brooklyn loved it! It made me want to take her to an amusement park or Disney World. I think she would go absolutely crazy over something like Disney World. Maybe one day it will happen.
Brooklyn and her cousin, Cadence
My camera is still not working. So all of these photos were taken with my cell phone. I'm really hoping one day that we can buy a really nice camera again. I think I would blog more if I had a nicer camera. :-) Anyways, these photos will have to do for the time being.We leave this Thursday and fly to Little Rock. We are going to see some of our old friends, and then my parents are going to pick us up on Saturday to take us to Oklahoma City for the National Association of Free Will Baptists. After the National, Brooklyn and I are riding home with my parents to spend a week with them since Jeremy will be going to Liberty for an intensive class. My sister and her family will be bringing Brooklyn and I back home since they will have some services in this area. As I said before, we are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Looking forward to all of it, but I know that I will be ready for some normality by the time it all ends.
Sounds like you're going to be super busy in the next few weeks. Enjoy the time with your family and tell them I said hello!
ReplyDeleteWow...you are going to be busy! BUT, at least it is with family!! I hope you have a great time at the National...wish I could be there to visit with you but I'm not sad about not having to fly there again with three small children! Love you!
ReplyDelete