Monday, May 23, 2011

My 2011 Graduate!



Jeremy graduated on May 14th from Liberty University with his MA in Worship Studies/Leadership! Not only did he graduate, but he graduated Magna Cum Laude!!! I was so proud of him,and he worked so hard! I am relieved that he is done, and I know that he is too! Our friend, Ti Barnhill, who is the youth pastor at our church, and a life-long friend of Jeremy's graduated as well.  So we all rode up there together to celebrate and truly enjoyed ourselves.  Liberty is so impressive, and if the university continues to stay true to it's values, then I hope that is where Brooklyn attends college! Jeremy and I left feeling so challenged, inspired and motivated! 

BTW, we didn't even know we matched until we got home and downloaded the pics! Even Jeremy and Beth's (Barnhill) hair matches!  :) 

Beth and Ti & Me and Jeremy--the Best of Friends!  :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for him and your family. That's an awesome accomplishment. The hard work has paid off!

    ReplyDelete