We had a good day yesterday, but we are worn out today. Sundays are always tiring, but when you work and are busy all day on Saturday, it makes Sunday much more exhausting. Anyways, I started out the day on Saturday by going to some yard sales. I actually got a few things for Brooklyn, and she was very excited. (2 books and a Sesame Street Dance Mat- it teaches you the shapes, when you step on the character holding the shape and it has several other games) I could've spent all morning at yard sales. They were everywhere, but I didn't want to waste my gas. :)
When I got home, we washed the Pathfinder b/c it was completely filthy. Brooklyn loves playing in the suds. She had the best time. One time I looked at her, and she had suds from her head down to her toes. I wish the camera would've been nearby. By the time we finished, it was time for lunch. Made the usual for Brooklyn (Grilled cheese, baked Cheeto's and a banana.) Then it was nap time for Brooklyn. While Brooklyn was asleep, we set up her pool. She was so excited when we showed it to her. She told me to take her shoes off, and to get in. It was almost time for supper and the pool wasn't quite full so we couldn't let her get in. However, she was very persistent, and I told her maybe tomorrow. She kept saying, "Maybe tomorrow" while she put her hands over the side of the pool and bounced on the side. I'll attach a little video of her from yesterday by the pool. Not real exciting, but just shows how much she loves the water. Can't wait to get in there tomorrow with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment