Well, we are down to one car as of today. The Maxima wont start. We were really hoping that would be Brooklyn's first car. :) We know its not the battery b/c we just replaced it a few weeks ago. It seems like when you feel like you might be getting caught up, something else always falls apart. So why do I even think that I'm getting caught up? I guess I'm trying to be optimistic. Not today though. :) Yes, I know that God will provide. He always does through so many different ways. He truly has been faithful to me all my life. I have the best parents and in-laws anyone could ever dream of, and I will say that I have the best sister as well....in case she is reading this. :) Yes, I have a wonderful sister. She's the reason I can sing. She used to make me sing while she practiced the piano. I'm the reason she can play the piano so well. :) Not really, it just makes me feel good to say that. Anyways, I am rambling. So let me close with some cute pics from Memorial weekend in GA. We had a great time! The pics are of a sunflower field somewhere in between Camilla and Albany.
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Down to One
Well, we are down to one car as of today. The Maxima wont start. We were really hoping that would be Brooklyn's first car. :) We know its not the battery b/c we just replaced it a few weeks ago. It seems like when you feel like you might be getting caught up, something else always falls apart. So why do I even think that I'm getting caught up? I guess I'm trying to be optimistic. Not today though. :) Yes, I know that God will provide. He always does through so many different ways. He truly has been faithful to me all my life. I have the best parents and in-laws anyone could ever dream of, and I will say that I have the best sister as well....in case she is reading this. :) Yes, I have a wonderful sister. She's the reason I can sing. She used to make me sing while she practiced the piano. I'm the reason she can play the piano so well. :) Not really, it just makes me feel good to say that. Anyways, I am rambling. So let me close with some cute pics from Memorial weekend in GA. We had a great time! The pics are of a sunflower field somewhere in between Camilla and Albany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment