We made Christmas cookies this week for the first time. Brooklyn enjoyed it, but her patience was limited. She wanted to eat the dough. (probably b/c she has seen her Daddy do that many times.) It was fun, and I'm attaching a few pics. The other little girl is Sklyer. I babysit her on Tues and Thursdays. She is a very sweet and loving child, and I'm blessed to keep her. She and Brooklyn get along for the most part, and I'm thankful for that!
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Christmas Time
We attempted to take some more Christmas card pics this week, and I've got several that I can use. Now I'm just trying to figure out which one I'm going to use. Here are some of the rejects....


We made Christmas cookies this week for the first time. Brooklyn enjoyed it, but her patience was limited. She wanted to eat the dough. (probably b/c she has seen her Daddy do that many times.) It was fun, and I'm attaching a few pics. The other little girl is Sklyer. I babysit her on Tues and Thursdays. She is a very sweet and loving child, and I'm blessed to keep her. She and Brooklyn get along for the most part, and I'm thankful for that!


We made Christmas cookies this week for the first time. Brooklyn enjoyed it, but her patience was limited. She wanted to eat the dough. (probably b/c she has seen her Daddy do that many times.) It was fun, and I'm attaching a few pics. The other little girl is Sklyer. I babysit her on Tues and Thursdays. She is a very sweet and loving child, and I'm blessed to keep her. She and Brooklyn get along for the most part, and I'm thankful for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment