Brooklyn has said so many cute things this week. I don't know if I can remember them all, but I've laughed several times out loud. Of course, since I am her Mom, what I think is funny and cute, you may think is dumb! I'm gonna share them with you anyways, just so I wont forget.
--I hit my head on top of the cabinet. I yelled, "ouch" very loudly. Brooklyn said, "Mommy, you ok?" I told her that I just hurt my head. She was quiet for a moment, and then she said, "Give me a hug." I told Jeremy that I'm going to hit my head more often if she was going to be that sweet. :)
--Last night we had our church Christmas banquet. It cost $5.00 for the kid's meal. Being the frugal person that I am, I decided that I would just let Brooklyn eat off of my plate. Well, the only thing that she wanted was my roll, and she ate a granola bar that I brought from home. I wasn't that concerned b/c she never eats very much. Well, on the way home from church, we have to drive by a Wendy's (that we stop at very frequently). When we were driving by, she started saying, "I ready to eat... I wanna eat". I asked her if she wanted some chicken nuggets. She said that she did. So I turned around and went back to Wendys. While I'm driving up I asked her if she was going to eat the chicken nuggets, and she said, "yes and ice-cream". She had a plan, but I told her no ice-cream. She was actually okay with it, and she ate 4 nuggets. :) The girl loves her some ice-cream, and I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment