Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Cousins and Brooklyn

Swimming at a friend's house in Alabama with her cousins: Ethan and Lucas. Brooklyn didn't want to get her picture taken...so she closed her eyes. Crazy girl!
My friend's pool was green, but it was still fine to swim in. We told the kids not to make a big deal about it....Lucas said, "Your pool is green. That's my favorite color." haha
Brooklyn and Lucas playing Legos together. I don't know why, but Brooklyn doesn't play with her Legos at home. Mimi and Poppa's must be better! I took all these pics with my phone again. I'm hoping to save up some birthday and Christmas money to buy a new camera very soon! Then I'll have no excuse about not posting good pics, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have the pictures from your phone so no excuse not to keep on posting! Sad day having to say goodbye to Alllison. :( One day we all need to get back together and go to the cabin in Chattanooga!

    ReplyDelete