Now I look forward to Saturdays, more than ever, because it is the only day that I can sleep late. However, yesterday I woke up at 6:45am, but I laid there and dozed off till about 8:30. It was nice not to have to rush around and get ready. Brooklyn likes Saturdays because she gets to pick out her dress for church. I know that I've mentioned in my blog before of how she loves wearing dresses. We always pick it out the night before and hang it on her closet door. Last night after her bath, she told me, "I put it up there." I looked over there, and she had hung her purse and Bible on top of the hanger. I guess she wanted to make sure that we didn't forget it. :) I told Jeremy to come look, and he said you need to take a picture of that. So here it is....
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saturday
Now I look forward to Saturdays, more than ever, because it is the only day that I can sleep late. However, yesterday I woke up at 6:45am, but I laid there and dozed off till about 8:30. It was nice not to have to rush around and get ready. Brooklyn likes Saturdays because she gets to pick out her dress for church. I know that I've mentioned in my blog before of how she loves wearing dresses. We always pick it out the night before and hang it on her closet door. Last night after her bath, she told me, "I put it up there." I looked over there, and she had hung her purse and Bible on top of the hanger. I guess she wanted to make sure that we didn't forget it. :) I told Jeremy to come look, and he said you need to take a picture of that. So here it is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet. I love the little purse and Bible all ready for church. Glad you took a picture of it!
ReplyDelete