Monday, November 1, 2010

Plan B

I had originally planned on Brooklyn being an Auburn cheerleader for Halloween, but when we went to Georgia a few weeks ago, her cousin gave her some costumes. One happened to be Tinkerbell. Brooklyn began to tell me that she wanted to be Tinkerbell. So I went out and bought her some slippers and some wings for a dollar at the Dollar Tree. On Saturday, I told her that we needed to try everything on to make sure that it fit. She began to cry and say that she didn't want to be Tinkerbell. She actually had a melt down. All I can say is ..... girls = DRAMATIC!!! Sunday afternoon, our friends let us borrow the movie, "Tinkerbell". She began to get excited about it again. Sunday night after church, we ate our pizza, and then told her it was time to get ready. She began to cry again! So I asked her if she wanted to be an Auburn cheerleader, and she said, "yes". I was glad that I had a Plan B, which actually turned back into Plan A. :-)

This is Brooklyn and her friend, Julia. They were so cute together!! They held hands the whole night while walking through the neighborhood. It brought tears to my eyes b/c it was so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Poor child though, she would have been so much better off as Tinkerbell that an icky Auburn fan:)

    ReplyDelete