Watching a movie
Shopping at Old Navy
I am still blogging, but I'm thinking it may be more on a monthly basis. It appears that way as of right now. Here's some reasons why I haven't blogged:
1.) My sister and her family were here for 10 days. We had lots of fun, and we honestly survived without any arguments. :-) I was very thankful for the time that they got to spend here.
2.) After they left, I got sick with something like the flu, and then of course Jeremy and Brooklyn got it.
3.) We are somewhat getting back to normal, but things still seem really crazy. Sometimes I don't think life will ever slow down, and on some days I'm glad of that fact. Other days it makes me sad to think about how fast time is going by because that means Brooklyn is getting older. (I enrolled her this month for Kindergarten.) :(
4.) My camera is completely broken. I used to be able to get a few pics with it every now and then, but I dropped it at Disney. Now the lens want come out when I turn it on. I don't like to blog without pics, but I've been searching Craig's List, and hope to find a great deal! (The pics above are with my cell phone as you can tell by the quality.)
No comments:
Post a Comment