It's Coming To An End!
Summer is coming to an end rather quickly. It's been a fun summer, and I must admit that I've enjoyed my break from babysitting. However, as of today, I'm back in full force of the babysitting world again! Next Thursday, Brooklyn will start school--Kindergarten! This blows my mind, and makes me a little sad. I know that she is ready for school, and I'm thankful that she got one of the teachers that we were praying for. I'm praying that she continues to really blossom this year, and that she has a great year! She has to wear uniforms this year, and this is a picture of her trying them on yesterday. (this uniform is compliments of Mimi and Poppa) She was so proud as you can tell!
Things that I will miss about the summer:
- Sleeping late
- Pool/Beach
- Brooklyn being home all day!
- Short sleeves/no jacket
- Flip-flops
Things I look forward to about the fall:
- Structured schedule
- Playing at the park (cause temps will be cooler)
- Possibly Gymnastics for Brooklyn
Summer is one of my favorite seasons, but I do like change. So I look forward to fall, and the new things that God has in store for us!
She looks adorable in her uniform! We still have a month before school starts year and I am somewhat looking forward to structure as well but trying not to wish our summer days away. We love you Brooklyn! You are going to do great!
ReplyDeleteI love her uniform!!! She looks like such a big girl!
ReplyDelete