Friday, February 3, 2012

RCS

Brooklyn is adjusting well to Oklahoma.  Thankfully, the church that we attend has a Christian school-- RCS (Rejoice Christian School), and she is able to attend there. I have been so impressed with the school and the teachers! One day last week, Brooklyn and I were driving home (about a 15-17 minute drive home), and here is our conversation: 

Me: "Do you like Ms. Bynum (her previous teacher from NC) or Mrs. Divine's (her current teacher) class better?" 

Brooklyn:  "Oh, Mrs. Divine!"

Me: "Do you know why I like your new school so much?" 

Brooklyn: "No"

Me: "Because they teach you about God every day."


Brooklyn: "That makes me happy!" 


Me: "THAT MAKES ME HAPPY TOO!"


It is such a blessing that she can attend there. I was really concerned about Brooklyn coming in the middle of the year, but she has made the transition well. (probably better than me) :) Her teacher is super sweet. One day she texted me a video of Brooklyn on the playground, and then she said, "I know it is hard to leave them every day especially in a new place." I thought that was so sweet and very thoughtful!




3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I'm so glad she is adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that she is doing well!! I love this video!! I'm so glad that you've been updating your blog more often :) It's been nice checking in on you guys! Hope we can Skype soon!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! What a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete