Sunday, October 11, 2009

Been Busy


We have been really busy the past several days. Jeremy left for an intensive at Liberty this past Monday, and my friend, Beth and her girls, plus Brooklyn left on Weds. to drive up there. We had a good time hanging out and exploring Lynchburg. Even though there is not a lot to explore, we still had fun. It is good and refreshing to get away at times. The girls did well on the trip up there, but Brooklyn became a little grouch while we were there. I think part of it was due to her little cold that keeps hanging on. I would be annoyed if my nose was running 24/7. Anyways, she has been much nicer and cooperative since we have been back home. Maybe she didn't want to go. Who knows? She's a girl, and sometimes girls are moody. :)

We went to this "mega Playland" at Thomas Road Baptist Church on Thursday, and it was amazing. Their church is amazing. God is truly doing a great work at Liberty. I wish and hope that Brooklyn can attend a school like that someday. Jeremy loves attending the classes on campus, and he always comes away challenged.

One thing that Brooklyn and her friend Julia discovered this week was photo booths. They LOVED it! They thought it was the coolest thing, and I had to bribe Brooklyn with some cookies to get her out. I wish I could post those pics, but I don't have a scanner at home. The picture above is one from the play land, and here is a little video that I recorded last weekend before the Auburn/TN game.



No comments:

Post a Comment