If it were not for our families, Brooklyn would probably be clothe-less. :) I am so thankful for how the Lord provides! I remember as a little girl, my grandmother would always make our clothes for us. My Mom is not a seamstress, but she and my Dad sure do help clothe my little girl. My sister enjoys buying clothes for her b/c she has boys. Jeremy's mom loves buying her shoes. So she is set!
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Clothed by Family
Check out this little Tommy Hilfiger outfit that my sister got at a consignment sale. Brooklyn loved it. She loved it so much that she asked to wear it again on Sunday night to church. (For some reason, our camera's settings our messed up. So the pictures are a little blurry, but you can still see what it looks like.)



If it were not for our families, Brooklyn would probably be clothe-less. :) I am so thankful for how the Lord provides! I remember as a little girl, my grandmother would always make our clothes for us. My Mom is not a seamstress, but she and my Dad sure do help clothe my little girl. My sister enjoys buying clothes for her b/c she has boys. Jeremy's mom loves buying her shoes. So she is set!
If it were not for our families, Brooklyn would probably be clothe-less. :) I am so thankful for how the Lord provides! I remember as a little girl, my grandmother would always make our clothes for us. My Mom is not a seamstress, but she and my Dad sure do help clothe my little girl. My sister enjoys buying clothes for her b/c she has boys. Jeremy's mom loves buying her shoes. So she is set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment