- For My Godly Parents and Grandparents: They have always been such a wonderful example for me, and taught me about Jesus at such an early age. It is b/c of their prayers and guidance that I am where I am today.
- For My Sister, Danielle, and her family: She is one of my dearest friends, and I am so thankful that she gave me 2 precious nephews. I'm thankful for my brother-in-law too. He is such a good daddy and puts up with a lot from Danielle. :) Just kidding!
- For My Sweet Husband, Jeremy and precious daughter, Brooklyn: They are truly a gift from God, and I couldn't dream of a better husband. He is such a wonderful father to Brooklyn too. Brooklyn is the best little girl anyone could ever want, and she is so beautiful! I love them both so much and feel so blessed that God gave them to me!
- For my in-laws: I'm so thankful that I married into a Christian family. Jeremy's family treats me as if I'm their own, and I'm thankful for the Godly examples that they are to us. They have blessed us so much in so many ways!
- For my Church Family & Friends: Too many names to mention, but so thankful for all of them.
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
I'm Thankful For...
I have so many things to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment