So it's been awhile since I have blogged. Life is busy, and it just takes time to sit down and blog. I have so many other things that I should be doing right now, but I decided to take a break since my floors are drying. We are having the college students over tonight, and I decided that my floors definitely needed a cleaning.
Last weekend, Brooklyn, myself and two of our good friends (Beth and her daughter, Julia) were invited to Williamsburg, VA to the Great Wolfe Lodge. Brooklyn really enjoyed herself, and it was the coolest place! I want to go back their as a family sometime. I'd also like to explore Williamsburg some more. No pics, b/c I didn't want to carry my camera around since there was water involved at times. :) Plus, I just didn't want to carry it around. Isn't that sad? I think my friend, Beth, got some pics so I'll have to get some from her.
This week has been an exhausting week to me. My sweet, beautiful, 4 year old daughter has decided to make this "test" week. She has tested me and Jeremy in our patience way too many times, and sadly, I have failed the test several times. It is so hard disciplining a child, especially a strong-willed child. I pray every morning that God gives me wisdom to know how to discipline her and to care for her. I know that one day, if I keep being consistent and with a lot of prayer, she will turn out okay. My parents said I was the same way, and I think I turned out okay. :)
Jeremy also turned 32 this week. We hope to celebrate tomorrow in Raleigh if he can get most of his school and church work done today. I feel bad because I wasn't here hardly at all on the day of his birthday, and his week has not been the greatest either. Nothing major going on, I just think he feels overwhelmed at times with school and church work combined. If we don't get to go tomorrow, maybe next Saturday??!!
Sadly, no pictures, but maybe some soon!
We love Williamsburg. You really need to go back sometime. It is one of our favorite places. Tell Jeremy "Happy Birthday!"
ReplyDeleteHang in there with Brooklyn. I know you are a good mama and are doing a wonderful job with her! All of your hard work and discipline will pay off.