We got back from our trip this past Saturday, and we had a WONDERFUL time with my family in Alabama! I was just reminded of how blessed I am to have such a great family! We did a lot of eating, talking, laughing and relaxing. Jeremy and Brooklyn had a cold while we were down there, but it didn't slow Brooklyn down one bit. She enjoyed playing with her cousins, riding the 4-wheeler and drinking Poppa's milkshakes. :-)
We left on Friday and went to Nashville to see Joni (my sister-in-law's) baby. They named him Eli, and he is precious. Brooklyn sang to him, and that was so precious too! Heath got a video of it, and I'm hoping to get it from him sometime.
The week just went by too fast, and Jeremy and Brooklyn were kind enough to give me their cold this weekend. Thankfully, I'm feeling much better today.
Brooklyn and her cousin, Lucas.
Too Fun! Disney will be a blast for all of you. Enjoyed seeing Mark and Danielle and those cute boys. That Ethan just cracked me up! Take care and hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you all had such a good time together! I'm glad you are back safely. Disney World sounds like so much fun!! I'm excited for ya'll and can't wait to see pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOHH, how fun! I'm so glad you had a good time and were able to see Eli as well. I can't wait to take our kids to Disney one day. I look forward to seeing your pictures! Did you decide on a new camera? Thanks for posting!!
ReplyDelete