Today we went to Duke for Brooklyn's eye doctors appt. Glad it is over. She wasn't on the best behavior, but thankfully the Lord intervened.....she started acting better, and they got what they needed. She is doing a lot better, and the doctor said that there is no need to patch her eye anymore unless we notice it drifting on a consistent basis. Praise the Lord! She also said that we don't have to come back until a year!
When we go for Brooklyn's check-ups, we always try to stop by Jared to get our rings cleaned and inspected....for FREE! We were starving by the time we got there b/c it took forever at the doctor's office. We were discussing where we were going to eat the whole way. We thought that we would go to Carrabbas since we don't have one in Greenville. Then I remembered Sweet Tomatoes. It is an AWESOME salad, soup, potato, pasta and ice-cream bar.....all you can eat! Well, you begin by fixing your salad first, then at the end of the salad bar, you tell the cashier what you want to drink and then you pay. I told the man what I wanted to drink, and then told him that my husband would pay. He was coming right along behind me. When Jeremy sat down at our table, he said that the cashier asked him if our little girl liked juice, and Jeremy told him, "Yes". He gave Jeremy a juice for her. I said, "Well that was nice." So...then I proceeded to ask him how much it was. He said, "Oh my word, I thought you paid for it!" He jumped up and ran to pay the man. The cashier said, "Don't worry about it, it's on me!" I believe the Lord led us to Sweet Tomatoes today! It made it taste extra good since it was free! Isn't neat how the Lord chooses to bless us sometimes? SO THANKFUL!
hey friend! i decided i need to bookmark yours and brooke's blogs so i'll read them regularly. brooklyn is getting so grown up! i love you and miss you.
ReplyDelete