Monday- we did our weekly grocery trip to Wal-Mart, and cleaned house.
Tuesday- a little more cleaning and preparation for our 1st small group Bible study at my house. I have started a Bible Study specifically for girls who are graduating Seniors and college students. I feel that age is so critical b/c you are given more freedom and your trying to decide how to use it. We have some wonderful girls in our church, and I'm excited to see what God is going to do through and in them. I pray that they will invite others who are not saved or struggling and that God may use this group to be able to bring them to a saving knowledge or a deeper understanding of who God is. Please pray with me about this.
Wednesday- Swimming, and church that evening
Thursday- (Today)- Rehearsal this a.m. for Sunday and softball game tonight
Friday- Brooklyn's Eye doctor's appt. @ Duke in Durham, which is usually an all day event b/c we tend to go shopping afterwards. :)
Saturday- Birthday party for a little girl and then hang out here b/c Jeremy is working on papers for his class.
A few prayer requests:
- My granddad is having laser surgery tomorrow on his eye. He has a torn retina.
- Jeremy's grandfather was admitted to the hospital today and is in ICU. I can't remember the technical name for it, but their is blood on his brain. They are hoping to do surgery either tomorrow or Monday if the blood thinner does its job.
No comments:
Post a Comment