Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Way Behind...

Yes, I'm way behind on updating this blog. So I'm gonna try to catch up...


This was actually during the week of Thanksgiving, and I was trying to get a photo with Mimi and Poppa, but someone wouldn't cooperate!

Brooklyn making Christmas cookies, and she enjoyed it!
One of her favorite Christmas gifts, and Daddy is very excited!!!

A Very Silly Face

She loved this toboggan. She wore it the whole morning while riding her new scooter throughout the house!

Brooklyn loves Baby Eli. (Her newest cousin!)

After we returned home from GA, we had a not so nice welcome home present....


Someone stole Jeremy's headlight fixtures and part of the front bumper off of his truck. Crazy, huh??!!

Other than returning home to this ridiculous thing, we had a great Christmas with Jeremy's family and also a wonderful New Years! I'm so thankful that God gave me the wonderful parents that I have, and that He allowed me to marry into such a wonderful family as well. That really doesn't happen very often these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment