Here are a few pics of Brooklyn and her best friend, Julia. She loves Julia. She asked me on the way home from church tonight, "Mommy, where's Julia?" Her other new question that she asks quite frequently is, "Mommy, what's bear doing?" Bear has been with her from day one, and he is starting to age. I'll have to post a pic of Brooklyn and Bear sometime. That made me just think of a video that I came across the other day. Bear is actually what helped Brooklyn start walking. Okay, I must attach it as well.
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
The Best of Friends
Here are a few pics of Brooklyn and her best friend, Julia. She loves Julia. She asked me on the way home from church tonight, "Mommy, where's Julia?" Her other new question that she asks quite frequently is, "Mommy, what's bear doing?" Bear has been with her from day one, and he is starting to age. I'll have to post a pic of Brooklyn and Bear sometime. That made me just think of a video that I came across the other day. Bear is actually what helped Brooklyn start walking. Okay, I must attach it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment