Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy Day

Today we went to Smithfield, where there are some pretty good outlets. I had to return some things that I had bought at the outlets in Pigeon Forge. That is the bad thing about buying from an outlet, you have to return to an outlet, which is a little inconvenient for me. I'm always returning/exchanging. Our friend, Tiffany went with us. She is a school teacher, and she is out for the summer. So that made the ride a little more enjoyable. Brooklyn was good for the most part, and that was an answer to prayer. The past couple of days, she has thrown some terrible temper tantrums, and I've been exhausted from disciplining. I called my parents last night to ask for some extra prayer, and I think it must have worked today. :) Since Brooklyn was good, she got pizza for lunch and a milkshake for the ride home. She also got to ride a merry go round and an Elmo ride. She kept patting Elmo, and saying, "Momma, it's Elmo." Tiffany told me that Busch Gardens has a Sesame Street land in their park now. I bet Brooklyn would love it. I'd love to take her there, but I bet it costs a fortune.

Here are some pics from Cumberland Falls in Williamsburg, KY. We stopped off here for a family reunion on the way home from the National.





1 comment:

  1. Nash LOVES Elmo as well. Chris and I like him too so we know all of Nash's Elmo videos and songs.

    ReplyDelete