We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Monday, July 27, 2009
FINALLY HOME!
We finally made it home late Saturday night. It was about 1:00 a.m. before I crawled into my bed, and I might add that it was a great feeling to get into my own bed. :) I'm going to post some pics of the past 2 weeks. It was so much fun seeing my family and some old friends. God has truly blessed my life!
Brooklyn and her cousins: Ethan & Lucas
Brooklyn playing with Mimi
Brooklyn riding 4-wheeler w/Poppa (She wasn't too sure about it.)
Me & My Two Brothers (I actually used to babysit these guys: Brady & Ashton McGowan. I love their family!!!
Jeremy, Emma (Brady and Ashton's sister, Emma) & Brooklyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment