So it's been awhile, but we've been on the go this past week. We packed all of our stuff up for 2 weeks, and that was a task. On Monday, Jeremy left for Liberty University for his intensive class. Brooklyn and I awaited the arrival of our good friends from Spain, the Turnboughs. Brooke is one of my very best friends. We have been friends for a very long time, and she came to Greenville the week that we were leaving. ( We haven't seen each other in 3 years.) However, we got to visit with her and meet her children before they took us to the airport. We came to visit Mimi and Poppa, Mamaw & Papaw, Aunt Danielle, Uncle Mark, Ethan and Lucas. My whole family was at the airport, and Brooklyn loved it! When we started walking up, Brooklyn let go of my hand and took off running towards my family! It was so sweet!! I will never forget it.
The week went by extremely too fast. It always does when your having fun. Today we left for the National, and we are spending the night in Nashville at my sister and brother-in-law's house. (Jeremy met us in Nashville.) Tonight was a fun night as well. We went out to the Catfish House in Springfield, TN to see some old friends. It was such a wonderful time. I'll try to post some pics another time when it's not so late.
Have fun and tell your family I said hello!
ReplyDeleteI am loving every minute that I get to talk to you. I love and appreciate you.
ReplyDelete