Here are a few pics from my parents and grandparent's visit this past Labor Day Weekend. We had the best time, and it really did go by too fast! It was my Grandmother's first time to fly, and she is 80 years old. I was so proud of her for doing it, and I think she did rather well. I'm so thankful that my parents brought them. It was such a blessing to hear my Dad and Paw-paw preach on Sunday. Someone told me yesterday that there were 4 generations ministering in our services on Sunday. I didn't even think about it until they said that, but it was true. My Dad preached Sunday a.m., I sang Sunday a.m., my Paw-Paw preached Sunday evening, and Brooklyn sang in the Wee-Pwaize on Sunday evening as well. So thankful for my Christian heritage!!!
We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Good Times!!!
Here are a few pics from my parents and grandparent's visit this past Labor Day Weekend. We had the best time, and it really did go by too fast! It was my Grandmother's first time to fly, and she is 80 years old. I was so proud of her for doing it, and I think she did rather well. I'm so thankful that my parents brought them. It was such a blessing to hear my Dad and Paw-paw preach on Sunday. Someone told me yesterday that there were 4 generations ministering in our services on Sunday. I didn't even think about it until they said that, but it was true. My Dad preached Sunday a.m., I sang Sunday a.m., my Paw-Paw preached Sunday evening, and Brooklyn sang in the Wee-Pwaize on Sunday evening as well. So thankful for my Christian heritage!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment