We basically want to use this blog to keep our family and close friends up to date on the things in our lives. It will most likely be about Brooklyn most of the time b/c she is our little gift from God!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Our Little Pumpkin
This past week was kinda crazy. I babysat every day, and we started the Children's crusade on Thursday night. I was in charge of the toddlers. So to say the least, I was very tired, by the time it was over. Brooklyn wasn't on the best behavior, but a lot of it had to do with her being exhausted. She started school last week, and she didn't get a nap on Thurs. or Friday. So that made a huge difference in her behavior. Johnny and Gail Miller led the crusade, and they did a great job! Saturday afternoon, Jeremy and I took the Miller's back to the Raleigh-Durham airport. After we dropped them off, we went to Crabtree Mall in Raleigh, and then to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my b'day, which was on Weds. It was good just to be with Jeremy and spend time with him. Last week was so busy, I felt like we didn't even see each other much. So we kinda got to catch up Saturday afternoon. It was also relaxing b/c we didn't have Brooklyn. Our good friend, Tammy, volunteered to keep her for us. What a blessing!!! I don't know what we would do without Tammy. Thankfully, Tammy said she was very good. When Tammy brought Brooklyn back to us, Brooklyn was holding a little pumpkin, and she was so proud of it!!! She didn't want to let go of it. I thought she was going to want to sleep with it. Here are a few pics of the loved pumpkin!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment