I've been having some difficulty getting this little baby, that I keep, to eat this week. As I was doing the airplane and everything else that you can in order to get her to open her mouth, Brooklyn walks up and says, "Mommy, she don't wont it!" I'm glad she told me I would've never known. :)
Brooklyn has a book that is called, "Jesus Blesses the Children". She told me the other day, "Mommy, this is my Jesus book. The Lord is my Shepherd." Nowhere in that book does it mention Psalms 23:1. It brought tears to my eyes that she connected the two together.
Today I told her that my parents and grandparents are coming here tomorrow. My grandfather has some false teeth, and I can remember him as a young child, taking his teeth out to show us. We thought that was so cool and funny. Well, now he does that to the great-grandkids. I told Brooklyn that Mimi and Poppa were bringing her a prize. When I told her that Paw-paw was coming and he was going to take to his teeth out, her response was, "Oh my!" Made me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment