Today is my Mom and Cadence's b'day. Cadence is my niece. She is 5 years old today, and I'm not quite sure how old my Mom is. I could make a good guess, but I'm assuming that she probably wouldn't want me to post her age anyways. :) I'm so thankful for my Mom. She is the best Mom anyone could ever dream of having. I just hope that I can be half the Mom to Brooklyn that she has been to me. I'm going to post a little video of Brooklyn singing, "Happy Birthday" to Mimi! We were in the bathroom b/c it has better lighting, and she kept looking at herself in the mirror. I recorded it last night, and it is a good thing b/c she has been a grouch today! :)
CUTE video!!! She stays so well on the tune!
ReplyDeleteAndrew hasn't hit three yet but I keep reading about moms saying the threes are worse than the twos. Oh my.