Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thomas Reunion

We just got back home last night from our annual trip to Gatlinburg for the Thomas Reunion. It is a lot of fun. We rent a big chalet, and there is usually around 30 or more people there. Brooklyn had a great time! She was so excited about seeing the mountains and had fun playing with her Uncle Sammy. He is so crazy, and Brooklyn thought he was hilarious. She also loved eating all of the ice-cream that Grammy gave her. I think every time I turned around she was eating a cookie, cake or ice-cream. She was flying high. :) While we are there, they designate one night to have a little service. Jeremy usually leads some songs and Papaw speaks. Then they have a testimony time. This year, Jeremy's Uncle Roy Harris, gave his testimony. It was amazing b/c he had a massive heart attack in the Chicago airport several months ago. He stopped breathing for 15 minutes, but had no brain or heart damage. He said that the doctors are calling him the "Miracle Pastor". Southwest interviewed him, and you can listen to his testimony from this website www.blogsouthwest.com/blog/when-rachael-met-roy-clear

I don't really have any good pics of Brooklyn. It made me sad when I realized that. We took some pics of us goofing off one day with Joni and Heath when we went hiking, but Brooklyn wasn't with us. Maybe I'll get some good ones of her this week to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment